The King Philip, Norfolk, Plainville and Wrentham Schools, in partnership with Cataldo Ambulance, will be hosting a regional vaccination clinic for students, staff and families who wish to receive a first dose or a booster.
Tuesday, February 8, 2022
Appointment Registration Required in Advance
No walk- ins during these hours.
6:00-7:00 PM Walk- ins only, up to 60 people
Location: King Philip Middle School Cafeteria
18 King Street, Norfolk, MA 02056
**For those receiving a 1st dose, a 2nd dose appointment will be scheduled for a clinic to be held on: Tuesday, March 1, 2022 from 3:00-7:00 PM**
- Wear a mask when you get your vaccine.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Keep in mind that children often require more time to vaccinate than adults. Appointments are scheduled to allow for this.
- When a guest is getting a first dose of COVID-19 vaccine they will receive a text message and an email immediately following their vaccination. These communications are automated and this is the only way 2nd doses can be scheduled for our second clinic.
- You do not need an ID or health insurance to get a vaccine.
- The vaccine is free for everyone.